Tuesday, February 4, 2014

More Photoshop

So today I continued practicing reference drawing, because. . .

This time I drew Udyr, another character from League of Legends.
I focused on the sketch a lot more today since I believed that a better sketch would improve the final image considerably. Looking back now I'm not very sure yet, this image is much nicer than the one yesterday but it is probably just the amount of detail this one had compared to the other. The sketch took longer time to complete and so did the refining and coloring, but those all depend on the detail as well, so I just have to keep trying until I know what suit me best.
Also I'm not focusing to much on shadows, depth or coloring right now, I will start doing that when I feel comfortable drawing without reference. For now I use paint bucket.

I hope that I in a not to distant future can draw bodies without reference and I just might try that in a few days. For now this is good enough.

Thank you for reading, and stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment